School of Fish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Black can moo! Can you?

2 posters

Go down

Conrad Black can moo! Can you? Empty Conrad Black can moo! Can you?

Post  onelittlefish Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Geodizzle commented on this and asked me about the death penalty. I'll give a longer answer later, but right now here's the short version.

Say a criminal kills someone and is convicted. I believe that life in prison is a better option, so long as the prison has opportunities for labor, and the convict is not permanently locked up. This is because I don't believe it's our place to kill people. This would becoming the murderer in and of ourselves.

Enjoy the debate!
onelittlefish
onelittlefish
Admin

https://thefishview.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Conrad Black can moo! Can you? Empty Re: Conrad Black can moo! Can you?

Post  Geodizzle Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 pm

exactly...

the same goes for war. two wrongs dont make a right. how can killing other people solve anything (especially when its meant to be punishment for someone else being killed)? Stupid America...

Geodizzle

Back to top Go down

Conrad Black can moo! Can you? Empty Just America

Post  onelittlefish Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Geodizzle,

In your last post, you said that America was dumb because it went to war so often. It seems as though we are constantly in a state of war. However, not just stupid America, as there are many countries in this same situation. There are countries that have been in war for thousands of years (think, what two countries have been fighting over land the longest?); would this make them mass murderers?
onelittlefish
onelittlefish
Admin

https://thefishview.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Conrad Black can moo! Can you? Empty Re: Conrad Black can moo! Can you?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down